Berkeley Partners for Parks is dedicated to improving parks, paths, community gardens and open space in Berkeley. We depend on community support and would greatly appreciate your donation today. We’ll keep you up-to-date with occasional mailings. Membership is renewable on an annual basis.
- $15 (low income)
- $30 (individual)
- $40 (family)
- $50 (contributing)
- $100 (supporting)
- $250 (business)
- $500 (benefactor)
- $1,000 (patron)
BPFP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit; your membership is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donate online by Credit Card
- Click here or on the Network for Good icon.
- Follow the instructions on the Network for Good web site.
- If you are donating to a partner group, be sure to enter their name in the “Designation” field.
- You will instantly receive a tax deductible receipt!
- Most communication with our members is done by email, so we prefer if you
select the option “Provide my name and email address to the charity”.
Questions? Visit our Contact page for phone and email information.
Donate by mail
Make your check out to Berkeley Partners for Parks and mail to the address below:
- PO Box 12521
- Berkeley, CA 94712.
Thank you for supporting us.